FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q & A
1. Is it normal that sometimes I can smell an odor on the brand new face masks when I open the package?
Yes, it is normal. If you happen to smell an odor on the mask when you open the package, it is related to the material used in the packaging. Please aerate the mask for a while outside the box, and the smell will resolve.
2. Are the free samples available before I place an order?
Yes, the free samples are available for qualified business customers. Copy of Reseller permit or business license may be needed for verification. We normally provide 3-5 masks as free sample, if you want to get one box as a sample, you need to purchase it on our website. We will send you a coupon code for free shipping upon request.
3. How long will it take for delivery, after I place the order?
We will ship your order within 24 hours after order confirmation or receipt of payment. Regular shipment is via FedEx ground. Express shipment is available upon customer’s request and a surcharge will be applied. Once the shipment is processed, a tracking notification via email will be sent to the customer.
4. What if I find some quality issues with the face masks, like the ear strips become loose or break?
We stand behind the quality of our products, and we guarantee 100% return and refund once your claim is checked and confirmed.
5. What type of payments are accepted by GNet Medical?
We accept credit cards (international cards may have an additional processing fee applied), direct deposit, checks and wire transfers. For amount over $20,000 we recommend that customers use: direct deposit or wire transfers, if you want your order to be processed without delay.